Come hear the Caltons speak on their new book, RICH FOOD, POOR FOOD – The Ultimate GPS or Grocery Purchasing System. In their first book, NAKED CALORIES, the Caltons revealed the importance of choosing the most micronutrient RICH FOODs. Now they make these foods even easier to identify, making sure you leave the checkout with a cart full of health enhancing essential vitamins and minerals. This indispensable grocery store guide takes you aisle by aisle, from the produce section to the pasta aisle, visiting …every department in between, teaching you how to identify potentially problematic ingredients including synthetic hormones, pesticides and GMOs, as well as sharing tips on how to lock in a food’s nutritional value during preservation and preparation. Regardless of age, dietary preference or current health, RICH FOOD, POOR FOOD turns the grocery store and farmers market into a micronutrient pharmacy—filling your shopping cart with a natural prescription for better health and longevity.
The Caltons will share:
· How to define a Rich Food. Is it the same as a real food? Is real food enough any more?
· How to conquer food packaging. Learn the lay of the label and divide and conquer to identify Rich Foods.
· Discover 5 ways your food is making you fat and sick. Learn what to avoid in order to remain healthy and thin.
· Identify the Banned Bad Boys. Which ingredients are banned in other countries but allowed in the USA? Keep them out of your cart for safety.
· Numerous tools to help you shop smart. Where to locate, free downloads etc.